If you are a social entrepreneur or an active citizen:
- you will meet successful European social entrepreneurs and find out more about their background and approach
- you will learn about social initiatives that businesses are interested in and how to attract support for your own initiative
- you will hear the viewpoint of the European, national and local authorities on the development of social entrepreneurship and you will find out what are the support instruments they are developing
- you will meet over 100 other active citizens and social innovators from Bulgaria and Europe with the opportunity to share experience, exchange ideas and form partnerships.
If you are a representative of the business sector or the public institutions:
- you will learn about great/good examples/best practices from Bulgaria and Europe demonstrating how the business sector and public authorities can support social innovations in solving pressing social issues
- you will meet successful social innovators and active citizens whom you may want to support.
About the conference
The conference will take place within two full days. There will be a simultaneous translation from Bulgarian to English for all foreign guests at the conference.
Partnering for Change Conference in Sofia is a follow up of Partnering for Change events in Stockholm (Sweden), Zagreb (Croatia) and Astana (Kazakhstan) organized by Reach for Change – an international foundation that finds, supports and scales social innovations improving the lives of children and youth. Currently we are supporting over 100 social entrepreneurs that have participated/participating in our Incubator in 17 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
This series of events share the philosophy behind the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 17: A successful sustainable development agenda requires partnerships between governments, the private sector and civil society. These inclusive partnerships built upon principles and values, a shared vision, and shared goals that place people and the planet at the center, are needed at the global, regional, national and local level.
Partnering for Change Conference is part of the ‘Transfer of Innovative Practices for Enhancing the Social Impact from the Activity of Social Entrepreneurs’ project funded by OP Human Resources Development’ 2014-2020, co-financed by the EU through the European Social Fund.