During the second day of the program of the Partnering for Change Conference, November 27th, from 14:30 to 17:30 Reach for Change is organizing a thematic workshop for Social Impact Management of the work of social innovators.
The workshop is free, but the seats are limited and the participants will go through a preliminary selection. The deadline for application was November 21st. The workshop will be held entirely in English.
Impact Management is important because it will allow you to:
- plan your activities according to previously set goals, analyze on the basis of the achieved results and improve your work constantly
- have data, which proves your impact and be more convincing when attracting support: funding, donations, recruitment, volunteers, pro-bono partnerships
What will you get from the workshop:
- access to the methodology for Impact Management of the global foundation Reach for Change – lead expert in Impact Management, supporting over 100 social entrepreneurs in its Incubators in Europe, Asia and Africa
- find out how to apply procedures for impact management in your organisation, even if you have a very small team
- specific tools for impact management, which you can use in your organisation
The workshop is for you if you are:
- a social start-up or and NGO and you want to measure your impact, but don’t know where to start from
- a well established NGO, which has information for its activities, but no systematic information for its impact
The Workshop will be led by Ida Johansson – Impact Officer in Reach for Change. Ida manages the capacity building in impact measurement of the Program Managers and over 60 Change Leaders in Reach for Change’s Incubators in Northern Europe, Central Europe and Kazakhstan. In addition Ida is responsible for the collecting, processing and warehousing impact data from the supported entrepreneurs on a global level.